How do I keep my breath sensor and its mouthpiece clean?
Cleaning your breath sensor is optional. If you do want to clean the sensor:
- Use a lightly damp clean cloth to wipe down the outside of the breath sensor.
- Do not allow water to enter any openings in the device, or submerge the breath sensor in water or other liquids.
- Do not use any alcohol-containing products, such as alcohol wipes or gel, on the breath. Alcohol-based cleaners may interfere with the function of your device.
Your breath sensor's mouthpiece is reusable and may be cleaned. To clean:
- Remove the mouthpiece from the sensor
- Wash the mouthpiece with mild soap and water.
- Allow to completely dry before use.
- Reattach the mouthpiece to the sensor