How do I set reminders to give breath samples?
You have the option to get reminders throughout the day from your breath sensor to give your breath samples. You can set the times you want the reminders to start and end, and how often you want to be reminded to give a breath sample. You can set the sensor to either vibrate, or beep, or both.
1. Open the Pivot app on your smartphone.
2. Click the Sensor Settings icon in the top right corner.
3. Click "Reminders" and slide the button to the On position. Once Reminders are on, the app displays options to set reminder times. Choose from one of the following reminder schedules, or choose “custom” to set your own:
- Hourly, 8 am to 10 pm (15/day)
- Every other hour, 8 am to 10 pm (8/day)
- Every 4 hours, 8 am to 10 pm (4/day)
- Hourly, 10 pm to 8 am (evenings)
4. If you choose “Custom,” you can choose exactly which hours of the day to receive reminders on your sensor. Scroll down to see all hours of the day.
5. To change or turn off the volume of the reminder beep, click “Volume” and choose Low, Medium, High or Off.
6. When you’ve set your reminders to your satisfaction, click the back arrow in the upper left corner of the page to return to the Sensor Settings page.
To turn off these reminders, just go back to the Sensor Settings page in your Pivot app, click Reminders, and slide the Reminders button to the Off position.