How do I charge my sensor?
- Insert the included micro USB plug into the breath sensor.
- Insert the other end of the cable into a USB charging port on a computer or USB charging cube that is plugged into a standard electrical outlet.
- The breath sensor screen will display the text "Charging".
- When the breath sensor screen displays the text "Charged", it is fully charged and you can unplug it.
Notes when the breath sensor is plugged in:
- It can take up to 2 hours to fully charge.
- You can't give a breath sample when the sensor is charging.
- If your breath sensor's battery was completely dead prior to charging, it can take up to 10 minutes for the screen to turn on again.