Navigating the menu
From the Home Screen, press the side button to access the menu.
Press the center button to scroll through options and press the side button to select the highlighted option.
The menu contains the following list of items:
- CO log – view the history of CO samples stored on the sensor
- Cigarettes – log cigarettes directly from your sensor and view the history of cigarettes logged on the current and previous date.
- CO sample – select to intitiate a breath sample
- Settings – this menu allows you to adjust and view your sensor’s settings:
- Sounds: set the sounds to on or off. Reminders will not be displayed on the sensor when the sounds are set to off.
- Brightness: set the screen brightness to 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%.
- Unpair: unpair your Pivot Breath Sensor from your Pivot App.
- Sensor info: this screen gives additional diagnostic information about your sensor.