Cleaning your Pivot Breath Sensor
Cleaning your CO Breath Sensor is optional. If you choose to clean the sensor:
- Use a lightly damp clean cloth to wipe down the outside of the CO Breath Sensor.
- Do not allow water to enter any openings in the device. Do not submerge the CO Breath Sensor in water or other liquids.
- Do not use any alcohol containing products, such as alcohol wipes or gel, on the CO Breath Sensor. Alcohol-based cleaners may interfere with the function of the CO Breath Sensor.
Your CO Breath Sensor mouthpiece is reusable and may be cleaned. To clean the mouthpiece:
- Wash with mild soap and water.
- Allow to completely dry before use.
- Replace as necessary.