Charging Your Pivot Breath Sensor
Charging Your Breath Sensor
When charging your Pivot Breath Sensor, please note:
- It takes up to 2 hours to fully charge
- You cannot give a breath sample while the sensor is charging
- Reminders to submit breath samples will continue if they have been set up through the Pivot app
1. Insert the micro USB plug into the Pivot Breath Sensor.
2. Insert other end into a USB charging port on a computer or USB Charging Cube that is plugged into a standard electrical outlet.
3. When charging, the screen of the breath sensor will show a battery icon and say “Charging”
4. When the breath sensor is fully charged, you will see “Charged” on the sensor’s screen.
5. Unplug the breath sensor after it has finished charging.